Myrtle Beach Trip
- Notarized student contracts are due in TODAY! (October 29th)
- Parents – VERY IMPORTANT - If your child requires prescription medications, we MUST have a Medication Permission Form on file – no exceptions! These forms can be found on the band shelf or located on the website.
- All prescription medications MUST be in their original bottles and put in a clear plastic Ziploc bag - clearly labeled with child’s NAME and DIRECTIONS.
- The accompanying nurse will distribute medications, however, she will not be administering them. It is the child’s responsibility to come to the nurse for their medication at the appropriate time.
- Luggage must be checked in Thursday. Please ensure student’s name is CLEARLY tagged.
- Students need to be in their seats by 6:00 AM Friday morning. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Chaperones must have a chaperone contract and a volunteer form on file. Please see Steve Flouhouse if you have not completed either of these documents.
- Mr. James has provided the students with all necessary information including:
• Trip Schedule
• Student Rules – parents please read
(These documents can also be found on the band room shelf and on the website).
“Encore Performance” for the community, families and friends - Thursday evening November 13th.
Concerts and Banquets
Christmas Concert – Sunday, December 14th at 2:00 PM
All County try-outs – Feb 10 at Huntington High
All County concert – March 24
All State try-outs – Jan 3
All State Band – March 12 – 14 (students will be back in time to leave for Cruise)
State Band Festival – April 15 – 17 at Cabell Midland
Jazz Dinner – April 23
Band Banquet – May 5
Spring Concert – May 8
** All Time schedules will be announced and more information will follow.